Since the size of the XPERIA X10 is very big the Sony Ericssion also released the XPERIA X10 Mini and Mini PRO whose size equals the size of a credit card.
The difference between the XPERIA X10 Mini and XPERIA X10 Mini PRO is, the following two features are included only in the XPERIA X10 Mini PRO mobile.
- slide out full QWERTY keypad and
- removable battery
MAIN FEATURES OF XPERIA X10 MINI PRO
- SIZE: 90 x 52 x 17 mm
- WEIGHT: 120 grams.
- COLOUR: black, pearl white and red.
- The embedded five mega pixel digital camera has a resolution of 2560×1920 pixels.
- Micro-USB port on the left and the headphone jack on the top.
The review video of XPERIA X10 MINI PRO
MAIN FEATURES OF XPERIA X10 MINI
- SIZE: 83 x 50 x 16 mm
- WEIGHT: 88 grams.
- Battery cannot be removable its permanently fixed inside the phone.
- Xperia X10 Mini features a 2.55-inch TFT capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels and with 16 million colors support.
- The exterior is smooth with only three buttons on the face of the phone Menu, Home and Back button.
- On the bottom edge sits a 3.5mm headphone jack and the micro-USB connector.
- There is no QWERTY alternative, so you’ll be needing to remember your ABC tap-tap-tap texting skills of old.
- The Xperia X10 Mini’s Contacts section is a slightly simplified version of the Android default, enabling you to search through your list of friends or add a few to a Favourites tab, with each Contact page also featuring Sony Ericsson’s ‘Infinite Button’, which links you through to any Twitter or Facebook messages posted by your contact, if you’ve synced them all together.
- COLOUR: metallic red , lime, pearl white, black, glossy silver and glossy pink.
The review video of XPERIA X10 MINI
COMMON FEATURES OF SONY ERICSSION XPERIA X10 MINI/PRO
- Both uses the renowned Android operating system version 1.6.
- Qualcomm MSM7227 600MHz processor.
- The Xperia X10 has a 5 Mega Pixel camera with autofocus and an LED flash. It is capable of recording VGA 640×480 pixels video at 30 fps and supports Geo-tagging. The camera has many shotting modes including, Auto, Macro, Sports and Twilight.
- The geo-tagging facility helps to automatically record thÃµ location Ã°t whÃ‘“Ã‘h a photo wÃ°Ã‘ taken.
- Both model features microSD expansion, micro-USB port, FM radio, A-GPS, Bluetooth and 802.11b/g WiFi.
- Both models have Autofocus Ã°n LED flash feature is incorporated to click high quality of pictures even during low lighting conditions.
- video Ã°t a rate of 30 frames per second.
- BATTERY: With the continuous music playback, 3G data connection, the occasional camera usage the battery life is around 12 hours. An average user could easily get up to 2 days on one charge.
- TALK TIME UMTS: Up to 3.5 hours
- STANDBY TIME: UMTS: Up to 360 hrs
- The devices also features a FM radio and supports 3GP and MPEG4 files.
- TIMESCAPE: The Sony ericssion features the updates from Twitter, Facebook and text messages in the style of a vertical timeline. You can also link up your Twitter and Facebook contacts with your Google contacts through Timescape.
INSIDE THE BOX
- The phone
- 2GB microSD card
- Micro-USB connector
- Headphones with inline pause button
- Five alternate-colour snap-on back panels[for mini and only 2 for PRO].