Sony Ericsson Yendo is a latest phone releasing from Sony Ericsson. Sony Ericsson Yendo is a touchscreen phone and is another addition to the walkman series. The Yendo has a TFT resistive touchscreen with 262K colors combination. This walkman phone includes many features such as TrackID, PlayNow and MediaGo etc. The famous social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Orkut can be easily accessed from Yendo. The music features of Yendo include FM radio, music player, walkman player, MP3 tones and a Bluetooth A2DP stereo.
Features of Sony Ericsson Yendo
- HEIGHT: 93.5 mm
- DEPTH: 52mm
- WIDTH: 15.5 mm
- WEIGHT: 81.0 grams [with battery]
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP And Micro USB v2.0
- BATTERY: Li-Po battery.
- TALK TIME: Up to 3 hours 30 minutes.
- STANDBY TIME: Up to 350 hours.
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 5 MB Internal Memory and is Expandable to 16 GB MicroSD slot.
- COLOUR: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, White and Yellow
- CAMERA: 2.0 Maga Pixel with Screen Resolution of 1600”1200 pixels.
- RESOLUTION: 240 x 320 pixels.
- PRICING: Around 7000/- Rupees.
- RELEASE DATE: October 2010 [Expected].
Review Video of Sony Ericsson Yendo