The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 is a 3G mobile phone which comes with a monstrous 4.0-inches wide TFT capacitive touch screen. The built-in camera of 8-Mega Pixel of this handset is definitely going to please the users. The XPERIA X10 also includes Enhanced Data rates for GSM Evolution (EDGE), GPRS and HSDPA technologies which give the users to perform the task of data transfer at a very high speed.
FEATURES OF XPERIA X10
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 runs version 1.6 of the Android OS which which does not support for most of the features like multi touch screen now the version 2.1 is released and is available on several handsets.
- A simple notifications area at the top which gives the information about battery, signal strength and many more.
- 1Ghz Snapdragon processor.
- 4″ capacitive touchscreen and scratch-resistant surface.
- The use of matt plastic on the back is quite fingerprint resistant and soft to touch.
- Expandable Memory storage (up to 16GB).
- VIDEO RECORDING : 800 x 480 pixels at 30 frames per second(fps).
- DIMENSIONS : 119mm x 63mm x 13mm.
- Supports for Wi-Fi and GPS.
- Supports for good documentation with Office document viewing enabled.
- 65k color support.
- BATTERY : Li-Po 1500 mAh (BST-41).
- WEIGHT: 135 grams.
- CAMERA: 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash.
- The Camera also supports for image stabilization, geotagging, face and smile detection.
DISADVANTAGES OF XPERIA X10
- Of course its Big size.
- No face to face calling (OR video calling) support.
- There is no flash support for the web browser.
- Limited storage available for the softwares installations.
- Sony Ericsson predicted that it is difficult to include multi touch screen facility on any of the handsets.
- No DivX and XviD video playback.