Azure VMware Solution or AVS allows users to quickly shift all their VMware workloads from their datacenter to the Azure platform. It also integrates extra services by the Azure platform easily and helps users continue their IT infrastructure with the known VMware tools they already know.
Also, other benefits have been mentioned below in detail that make Azure VMware Solution the most optimal path to the cloud for several businesses.
The top 5 Reasons to migrate with Azure Vmware Solution are:
- Azure Vmware Solution helps move users’ workloads from their datacenter to the Azure platform and integrate users’ Vmware infrastructure with the Azure Platform.
It enables the users to manage their existing infrastructures by using the same Vmware tools that the users are already aware of and have been using and know about them in detail. And this helps the users in re-creating their applications with the services of Azure Native.
- Azure Vmware Solution has a unique service of on-demand self-service. This provision of the Vmware cloud infrastructures can remove as well as add capacities on-demand and requirements.
The Azure Vmware Solution allows the deployment, management plane backup, upgrade health or capacity monitoring, troubleshooting, monitoring, and remediation.
- Azure Vmware Solution has edge-type networking services that include internet gateways, VPN, and public IP addresses.
All these services run on the Azure platform and also carry the DDos protection and security of the Azure. Azure Vmware Solution infrastructure is completely dedicated to the user, and it is also kept isolated from other users’ infrastructure.
- Azure Vmware Solution provides its users with the most preferred cost-effective path to run all the Vmware applications on the SQL Server and the Windows Server.
- Azure Vmware Solution lets the users make use of the option to reduce their cost by using their on-premises data center without even purchasing any licenses for both cloud and on-premises applications. It also helps in reducing and consolidating their data center with the option of one-time redeployment of their virtual machines that are Vmware-based.
Top 5 Azure use cases of the Azure Vmware Solution
- Helps in the process of modernization of the Vmware based applications
- Reducing the data center footprints, consolidating, and also retirement. The expansion of the data center is completely based on the demand and requirements.
- It minimizes the risk of transition and the complexity that comes with it. It helps in simplifying and accelerating migrations. And also supports security policies and established governance.
- It helps in disaster recovery and keeps the continuity of the business.
- Reduces the cost of migrating to the Vmware applications. Azure Vmware Solution also extends the worth of the existing investments and enterprise applications. And finally, it also re-uses the existing tools, skills, and processes.
By now, you have understood the top five reasons that make Azure Vmware Solution the most preferred one for migrating workloads. Azure Vmware Solution is the cloud choice for all types of Vmware workloads that are running on SQL servers and Windows servers.
Users take advantage of the seamless hybrid capabilities, intelligent security, and also cost savings path with Azure Vmware Solution.
Azure Hybrid Benefit gives a scope to the Azure Vmware Solution by providing users with software assistance and also the scope to maximize the worth of the current on-premises SQL servers and Windows servers license investments while transferring the workloads to the Azure Platform.