WhatsApp being an easy and most used communication channel for smartphone users has finally come up with web interface for users which will be in sync with smartphone. The web interface can be accessed through https://web.whatsapp.com.
How to enable WhatsApp on web browser (desktop)?
- Go to https://web.whatsapp.com.
- Open WhatsApp in your smartphone. Go to menu -> WhatsApp Web
- You need to match the QR code on the web browser through your phone by scanning.
- Now you are ready to use WhatsApp through web browser.
WhatsApp on web browser has several limitations:
- The sad news is for iPhone users. Yes iPhone users cannot avail WhatsApp web interface as its web interface is limited to Android, Windows, BlackBerry, BB10, Nokia S60 operating systems.
- The WhatsApp web interface can be accessed only through Google chrome web browser.
- You can access WhatsApp’s web interface only when you have internet access on your smartphone.
- You should have latest WhatsApp installed and so the chrome OS.