Advancing smartphone lenses have given consumers the ability to express their creativity and capture memories with high-quality images to print and share with the world. We’ve circled up some of the most discussed products in digital imagery and photo technology to give you some insight on the tools consumers may need to best reflect their favorite memories and photos.
Top Photo Editing Apps
Thanks to revolutionary applications, photo editing is easier than ever and the results are often comparable to professional cameras. Resize, brighten and filter your way through these top five apps for iPhone and Android technology and your latest Instagram photo could even join the leagues of the best lifestyle photographers on your feed.
Which one should I buy, an Action Camera or a DSLR?
Photo Editing for iPhone
- VSCO has been a popular staple in the iPhone photo editing world for years thanks to its robust features and more subtle filters that can elevate your photography. Plus, you can interact and share your photos on the community platform.
- Huiji Cam takes you right back to the disposable cameras of ‘98 with preset filters to emulate the style of the Kodak style prints.
- Superimpose X is excellent for the creatively inclined iPhone photographer. The app lets you combine photos, create whimsical superimposed imagery, and add creative effects.
Photo Editing for Android
- Photoshop Express brings Adobe’s Photoshop interface to your Android with refined and powerful editing features.
- Snapseed is Google’s photo editing application and a favorite for many Android users. It’s ad-free and has an easy-to-
use interface and 28 unique tools to adjust your image. YouCam Perfect gives you the chance to impress with features to “perfect” your self-portraits with editing features as well as framesand collagesto spice up your images.
Best Photo Printers
Photography doesn’t stop at capturing the perfect moment. Sharing these memories with your family and friends is
The HP Sprocket is the ideal partner in crime for your smartphone lens. It’s super compact, making it easy to bring along in your purse, backpack, or suitcase to capture the highlights wherever you are.
The HP Sprocket prints small scale photos with bold color via the HP Sprocket app or Bluetooth connection so you can print easily from anywhere. This feature makes this an ideal option for traveling and instant photo printing.
HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer
If you’re looking for an at-home printer the HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer is a great option to produce larger high-quality photos with WiFi connection. Plus, this printer works great for home offices if you need other printing, scanning, and copying needs other than just photo prints.
Top Lens Attachments and Accessories for your Smartphone
Photo Accessories for iPhone and Android
- Olloclip offers some of the best lens attachments for iPhones on the market. They’re reasonably priced, sleek, and easy to connect. Adding a lens attachment to your camera can take your photography to the next level and inspire creativity with artistic features like the fisheye lens.
- The GripTight ONE GP Stand from Joby is a must-have for iPhone photographers. This flexible tripod allows you to set up self-timing photos anywhere while helping to execute the perfect, stable shot from anywhere. The adjustable frame makes this product easily compatible with iPhone and Android.
- Having an external battery to back you up is helpful in marathon photoshoot sessions and can also help you out when you just need a little extra juice to get you through the rest of the day. Anker offers a variety of different power banks to meet your charging and portability needs. Their products work for a variety of devices including iPhone, Android, iPad, and more.
- Investing in an external hard drive can help save data on your device so you don’t find yourself scrambling for space and deleting photos to capture more memories.
- Popsockets swept through the millennial market and have gone onto conquer the mass smartphone user market in the last few years. Their tool helps smartphone photographers steady their grip to capture selfies and frames with a removable attachment accessory for your device. They’re compact and can retract when you’re not using it – plus they come in a variety of styles to show off the user’s personal style.
Smartphone Photography is Better than Ever
Bring your memories to life with the convenience of your smartphone and photo accessories this year. Capture family moments, vacation highlights, and express your artistry with the best technology on the market.